Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stamping Workshop #139


I've had such a great day today at our all day stamping workshop.  This lovely deer card was my creation for today (I was too busy teaching to finish my other project!).  This deer stamp is a Stacey Stamp.  I've stamped in archival black and coloured using Cosmic Shimmer Drawing Inks.  The background has been created using the Tim Holtz Shattered Mask and Gathered Twigs and Spiced Marmalade Distress inks.  It has all been mounted onto an 8x8 card blank.

These are the fabulous creations of Laura and Lisa who joined me at today's workshop..

Aren't they fab!

Lisa's Steampunk card (Creative Expressions Stamp)

Lisa's Daisy Card (Stampendous Jumbo Daisy Stamp)

Laura's Lighthouse card (Crafty Individuals stamp)

Laura's Peacock card (Chocolate Baroque Stamp) coloured with Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour Paints
Got just a little soggy getting to and from the car with the torrential rain - but it was certainly the day to stay indoors crafting!

hope you got to have a crafty day too

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk


No comments: