Monday, May 5, 2014

Scottish Wedding #133

It's one of those long put off tidy up and sort out days here today...  finally tackling reorganising all the spare beadstock as they get a little disheveled over time!  So I've rummage through my archive for today's card as I had no crafting time today.

I was asked to make a wedding card for a friend for a Scottish Wedding card.  I thought the thistle from the Chocolate Baroque Wild Meadow stamp set would be perfect.

I started by stamping the two thistles and coloured them with coloured pencils.  I then mounted onto a pretty lilac card and the black mount.

The paper and the greeting are both from Lily of the Valley and the final accent of the lilac gingham ribbon I think finishes the design nicely.

It's nice to look back over past creations, gives you some new ideas of old favourites you can revisit and revitalise with your new techniques

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: