Saturday, May 17, 2014

Indigoblu... more words! #145



I could only put in one entry for the Indigoblu words blog challenge - but I made a couple to choose between.  This was the other piece I created.  I started with a colourful cosmic shimmer ink spritzed background.

I started by stamping the Indigoblu Tree-mendous stamp around the borders in my latest acquisition - Archival Potting Soil.  I then stamped my greeting from the BFF set in black.  I drew a border around the greeting and added some dashes in black and white pen.  I finally traced all the outlines of the leaves with a gold gel pen to add a little extra detail.

It was such a difficult choice in the end as to which one to enter into the blog challenge - I couldn't decide so my hubby got the final vote and preferred the colours of yesterday's piece.

So which is your favourite out of the two?   Today's project or yesterday's one?

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: