Sunday, April 6, 2014

Zentangled Daisy #104



Today's creation features the fabulous Jumbo Daisy stamp from Stampendous.  It's been on my 'to do' list to zentangle this lovely flower - all those large petals lend themselves to the technique perfectly!

So... I knew I wanted to zentangle the flower - what to put it onto... how about a shot of vibrant purple colour!  I just love the contrast.  I've sprayed using a mix of purple and pink shade misters - Cosmic Shimmer - including the chalk pink and purple to add some muted tones too.

The flower mask is from Crafty Individuals and inked using Archival Purple ink and the ruler design is a that special touch mask.  The words is from a Kaisercraft stamp set stamped with archival Black.

I've also put a few feint dots in the background with a mask too as the background was lacking a little something interesting.

some borders and detail with a black fineliner and I'm all done!

I've got a fun day tomorrow - teaching a lovely group of ladies to use the Cosmic Shimmer misters and stamps to make a decorative panel - I'm expecting about 25 and just little me in 2 hours.... it'll be manic... and fun fun fun!!

Hope you have had time to fit in some crafting time today

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

PS - Don't forget there's only a few days left to enter into our Tattered Lace Die Giveaway - every tattered lace die purchased between now and midnight 11th April will gain  you one entry to win a Tattered Lace die of our choosing!

Shop for the Stampendous daisy stamp
Shop for ink misters
Shop for masks.


No comments: