Friday, April 11, 2014

Purple Panel #109



Still playing with Misters and inks in today's creation.  I've used really vibrant shades this time.  This was the backround I created showing my workshop ladies how to use the misters and masks... so I'm afraid I didn't note the colours!... but there look like some fully purple in there I think!

Loving the colours on this piece - and I wasn't sure if the stamped designs might get a little lost in the colour - but no, I was really happy with just a couple of stamped designs - the words from Chocolate Baroque Artistic Affirmations and the butterfly is the Zentangled Butterfly from Woodware.

there are some masks in the background too - some swirls and the clock face mask too.

I've also stamped some swirls in the background too!

There was so much happening with this piece I thought just a few white highlights and a white border for a change was all it needed.   

the colours are fab - it's already up on the gallery wall in the shop if  you want to have a look!

So excited to be having our birthday celebrations tomorrow - I can't quite believe we've been open for 2 years now and I absolutely love love love working with my great friend Sarah in our fabulous shop.  happy happy times!

I'll post tomorrow all about our day... I'll try and take lots of pics if I can!

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: