Sunday, April 27, 2014

Miracles #125




Happy Sunday all - hope you are getting some crafting time today!  My creation for today is using a Cosmic Shimmer Ink Mister background that I had already done in my stash using a selection of pinks and lilac shades.  I resisted the tempation to fill in more colour as it had quite a bit of white space.

Unusually I started with my hand-drawn border (in truth I was buying some thinking time as to what to do with the piece!).  I thought I would use my new Indigoblu stamps - Enjoy Life.    The miracle stamp caught my eye so I started by stamping this in the corner in black.  I then used the corner of my clear block to create a frame around the words.  I then went over the top and right side to create a heavier border and then on the other two sides with white gel pen to give the impression of dimension.

I stamped the little scroll stamp from the same set this time using the purple archival - it makes a lovely pattern when stamped side by side.  I picked out some flowers to layer up and topped with a sequin.

I used the tall birch Memory Box die together with the perched bird also from Memory Box.  I cut the tree twice and used the branches as extra.  I coloured them using brown shades of Promarker and the bird with purple and magenta shades and added an eye and wing with a fineliner pen.

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: