Monday, April 14, 2014

A little bit nautical #112



I fancied created a monochrome piece - and I had a new set of Crafty individuals stamps - Call of the Sea - which I hadn't yet had a chance to play with and what could suit it better than blues.

i started by wiping streaks of Memento Summer Sky on the tag and then stamping the lighthouse in Memento Paris Dusk.  Next I stamped the wording in the same colour.  The seaside words were stamped in Teal Zeal and then the feather in Bahama Blue.  I also used Teal Zeal on the little corner stamp along the top of the tag and then dragged some colour around the edges of my tag too.

Something a little different!

happy Crafting

Jane
www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

1 comment:

Rocky said...

Love this tag, just my colours and the seaside, all I need now is an iceream! Monochrome looks SO elegant.