Thursday, March 13, 2014

Quick and easy cards







I've been working on a deadline or two this week..  Lots to fit in with all the behind the scenes website work and boring business paperwork, which meant I didn't have as much time to craft, and yet needed to create some lovely Mother's day cards for the shop.  So, it was time to go for some quick, easy and yet pretty cards.  I found a pretty pack of papers - I think they were a magazine freebie - perfect for the job.  I took 6x6" card blanks and stuck the papers down to the card.  I then went in with my Quickie Glue pen and clear glitter and highlighted details on each of the designs.  They don't show particularly well in the photo (hence the closeup of one!).. but they really twinkle in real life and the glitter gives the papers a real lift!.  I didn't have any suitable peel-offs or stamps, so I printed a range of greetings in different sizes and fonts onto cardstock with my computer and used these to mount on my card.

See.. simple, quick, easy and very pretty

Go on... have a rummage through your stash of papers.... you know you want to! :-)

happy crafting

Jane
 www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: