Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bright Zen Fairy House


Another play with my Sweet Poppy Zen Fairy House stencil.  This time I have applied my Distress Inks with Cut n Dry foam through the stencil. 

Next I have applied my translucent paste through the stencil - but this time no glitter!... that's the only difference from the technique from last time - but doesn't it make a difference!  It looks lovely a glossy finish.

We've just got the mini distress ink packs in stock.  You get four different mini pads in one set, so if you haven't got any distress inks and fancy this technique - they would be just perfect to get you started!

A quick post this time for a quick project!

happy crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk
Shop for Sweet Poppy Stencils
Shop for Distress Inks


Shop for Distress Inks

No comments: