Sunday, February 16, 2014

Its Hare.....


It's hare.... sorry here!  Trade show day... hurrah!  Whilst you are reading this I will be busy oohing and aahing over all the new crafting goodies and trying my best not to spend too much!! 

Today's project has been started with an Ink mister background created using masks to give it some definition.  I inked through a mask to add the dotted details.  I stamped and embossed my tree stamp (Indigoblu Treemendous) and stamped my hare (crafty individuals) onto some white card and then used Mustard seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress Paint to colour him.  I cut him out and stuck him down and then added some white highlights. 

He needed something to sit on so I used my versamark through the same spotty mask and then added embossing powder to give him a dotty base.   Finally I added a ticket from the Adage tickets from Tim Holtz and tinted it with the same colour paints as my hare.

I really like the mix of colours on this piece.. hope you do to!

right... back to those shopping lists....

happy crafting
Jane
www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk
Shop for Crafty Indivuals Stamps
Shop for Indigoblu Stamps
Shop for Ink Misters
Shop for Tim Holtz Tickets

No comments: