Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Vintage Heart Card for New Workshop

I know some of you are awaiting our workshop list - forgive me for the delay, but I wanted to prepare samples ready for when we publish our workshop list so you know exactly which project you will be making. 

This is for a workshop on Thursday 30th January 6-8pm in the shop in Attleborough (£12.50).

To learn how to create this card we will be covering heat embossing, die cutting, using Cosmic Shimmer Ink Misters and learning about layering your stamped designs.  I thought it would make a nice card for Valentine's day - but you could also give it for a wedding card, wedding anniversary or just for a card for someone you love.

My idea for this card started with the ink misters and the stamp cut out with a heart die cut..... from there I tried various different backgrounds, but settled on this delicate gold text background.  I am really pleased with this card - hope you all like it!

If you would like to have a fun evening crafting with me and creating this gorgeous card... just give us a call on 01953 454976 or email me at aldridgecrafts@googlemail.com to book your place!

Back tomorrow with another project... got creative plans in the morning... let's see what I create tomorrow!

happy crafting

Jane

PS - I promise the full workshop list is almost ready for publishing... not long to wait!!

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

No comments: