Friday, January 17, 2014

Red Roses

Today's project has been made using the Creative Stamping Magazine's free stamp.  There is a lovely rose with foliage stamp with lots of detail.  I stamped this in black and then turned my card and repeated so I had three roses together.  I've coloured my roses using Distress inks with a waterbrush - Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade and Peeled Paint

The die is from Spellbinders (sorry I can't remember which set - will have to try and find out!).  The background die is a borderabilities spellbinders die.

I've stamped the rose again at the bottom of the card using Satin Red Versafine ink.   The greeting is from the same set of stamps.

I'm off to play this evening at the Attleborough Craft Club we run... looking forward to lots of crafting and laughing!

happy crafting!

Jane
www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

Shop for Creative Stamping Magazine
Shop for Inks


No comments: