Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oooh new stamps to play with - how exciting!!

oooh new stamps to play with - how exciting!!   Finally gave in to my desire to have the Chocolate Baroque Butterfly Flourish Swirls stamp! 

I started by lightly spraying the background with a blue Cosmic Shimmer Mister and drying it thoroughly (sorry I hastily put it away after and forgot to note the name... probably Ocean Sunlight).  I then stamped and embossed my butterfly design.  It stamped it again on separate card and embossed with black so I could cut out my butterflies to mount on top for extra dimension.  I coloured the butterflies using Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour Paints.

I stamped a mount card with the flower design from the same set and embossed it with a metallic purple embossing powder to get an all over border.

I assembled all my card together onto a 5x7" card blank

I think you may be seeing these stamps a fair bit....  lots of ideas and can't wait to play with them!

have fun crafting

Jane

www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk
Shop for Chocolate Baroque Stamps
Shop for Cosmic Shimmer Misters
Shop for Embossing Powders
Shop for Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent Paints



No comments: