Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Playday!

oops sorry guys... I've been a lapsed blogger this month!  it's been busy busy busy sorting out new deliveries, planning new workshops and planning lots of samples, so I've not had time to share them!

Today is a playday.  I'm busy preparing another canvas sample for our All day workshop on 7th July which is a mixed media workshop - where you'll be creating a canvas using paints, inks, papers, embellishments, texture pastes and much more! (it's 10-3, £40 per person and you can book by calling 01953 454976).

Here is my picture of goodies I've gathered to play with.... so excited to have new stuff to get creative with... and yes.. you might just detect a bit of a steampunk theme there!

Will share my creation later on!

hope you get some crafting time today too!
Jane
www.aldridgecrafts.co.uk

PS... if you want to follow the creation of my canvas... visit our facebook page to see regular pictures of the stages appearing over the course of the day!


No comments: