Sunday, May 26, 2013

Playtime!.....

oooh new goodies!  Always fab when you get a new collection of supplies to play with!  I'm spending today (and tomorrow if I can get away with it!).. playing and creating the project for our forthcoming All day mixed media workshop which is on Sunday 7th July.  I have the ideas in my head... now to work out if they will transfer to card/canvas and whether we will have enough time to complete the project in the time planned!  It will be interesting as I'm sure my end result will be different as with everything creative things grow as you create.

Here is my new stash....
It contains some fab new wood die cut shapes (new in store and appearing on the website very shortly!).  Some Chocolate Baroque stamps - Indian Elephant.  The Tim holtz Melange tissue paper and a selection of paints and gesso.  I've also put in a couple of spellbinders dies in my craft bag... just in case I need them of course!!


... and if you fancy joining us on our all day workshop - it runs from 10am-3pm on 7th July and costs £40.  Limited spaces available, we will provide refreshments & cake but you bring your own lunch.  Call/email to book in for a fun filled inky, painty creative day!.... can't wait!!!!

..... let the playing commence... my project will be revealed hopefully later this week (if all goes to plan!!)
hope you get a chance to get creative this weekend
Jane :-)

No comments: