Monday, May 20, 2013

Memory Box Border Dies & Misters



This week's project features Memory Box Dies and Cosmic Shimmer Misters.  I started with plain white card and misted it with a heavy layer of Ocean Sunlight and Golden Mint Cosmic Shimmer Misters.  I wanted the colour to have great impact so I really flooded the card with the ink and then left aside to thoroughly dry.
Next I cut out two pieces out of the coloured cardstock using the Memory Box Die - Big Splash Border.  I then cut out my middle panel and mounted it onto black card and stuck the two border pieces either side and then mounted onto my card blank.  Finally I cut out Memory Box Die Fairytale Flower Border out of white card and mounted it as my focal point.
You could create lots of variations on this design using different colour misters and different border dies... endless possibilities!
Happy Crafting!

Jane


No comments: