Saturday, March 24, 2012

in case I wasn't busy enough....

... not content with trying to fit out and open our shop in Attleborough this week - I'm also sorting out our stand for Sincerely Yours at Thetford on Sunday too!.... you know me.. I like to keep busy!
So - there will be a few main themes for the stand this time - firstly LOTS of Crafty Individual Stamps - here's our stand in preparation!...


.. just a few then!
We'll also be stocking Sheena's paint fusion range as well as our usual mix of dies, beads, die cut decoupage, paper pads and other general papercrafting goodies!
We'll be doing some demonstrations with the Crafty Individuals and Memento ink pads - but you know me by now - there's always a variety of demos on offer so you'll have to come and see what else we'll be doing!
.. better get back to planning out those stands...!
Jane

No comments: