Friday, March 2, 2012

Crafting with Friends!

Don't you just love crafting with friends.  You get to share crafting goodies and create things you wouldn't be able to with your own stuff!  I did just this last night.  I took my book with me in which I'd already created some backgrounds with my cosmic shimmer chalk misters - hence spraying myself in the face with the pink mister on Sunday whilst clearing a blockage -  oops!!  My friends had bought some London themed Papermania stamps - perfect for my pinky blue background I thought!  So I had a great time stamping the different images in black archival ink and adding decorative doodles with Sakura Stardust - blue, marine and Ruby and my Silver gel pen.  An added appropriate saying from the Chocolate Baroque Artistic Affirmations stamp set and I was all sorted.  Not a bad evening's work - and we fitted in lots of chatter too!
enjoy
Jane

No comments: