Sunday, July 24, 2011

Anyone fancy a weekly challenge....

Who's up for a challenge?  I thought it may be fun to challenge ourselves this week to making something creative to a theme.  It can be a card, scrapbook page, ATC, jewellery piece - whatever you fancy!  This week's theme is 'peaceful greens' inspired by the green bead mixes I'm busy weighing and sorting at the moment!.  You have until next Sunday - email me with your pic, post it up on the facebook page, or on your own blog and post a link in a comment to share your creations....  To get  you started, here's some I made earlier as they say....
Created using toned shades of Bazzill card with a simple flower punch

OK.. well it has a bit of pink too - but it's artistic license on interpreting the theme :-)
Enjoy the challenge...

Jane

3 comments:

Rocky said...

I've made a picture for my 'peaceful greens' challenge and here's the link to my blog http://rockycraft.blogspot.com/
Looking forward to next week.

Jane Aldridge said...

Thanks Rocky - your card is gorgeous!!

Jane Aldridge said...

If you like the stamps she's used - they are Wild Meadow by Chocolate Baroque product No RS7885. Cut & paste this URL into your browser to view the stamps!
http://janealdridgehandmadecards.netdirector.co.uk/product/RS7885_Wild_Meadow_Unmounted_Stamp_Sheet_-_A4_7885