Friday, September 17, 2010

one border, two cards!




Two cards for you tonight - as I won't have time to blog tomorrow! Following on from yesterday's card I have used the other die from the same border set on these two cards. This lovely lattice border has been used on a 5" square card. The border is slightly smaller thatn the length of the card so gives a nice finish top and bottom. I've then just lined the right hand edge of the inside of the back piece of card with a contrasting colour to make the most of the delicate pattern. The first image of the lady is from the fabulous Joanna Sheen Fashion Boutique CD - an all time favourite of mine. The dog is a stamp from Wild Rose Design and has been coloured using ProMarkers and cut out using a nestability die. Simple designs but so elegant and very effective. If any of you are creating lovely things using your nestabilities and border dies, I'd love to see them - email me an image and I'll put the best ones up on a future blog!
here's hoping you all find time to craft this weekend!
Jane

No comments: