Sunday, September 19, 2010

No more scraps!

One of my favourite cards to make is using bold prints from the Dovecraft Wild Blossom pack of papers and just adding a few accents with glitter and ribbon. Whenever I do a card sale - these cards always fly out! But cutting a 5 or 6 inch square out of an 8 inch sheet of paper leaves me with lots of offcuts that seemed a shame to throw away. So I had a play today and found the perfect way to create some gorgeous cards using my lovely scraps of paper. I've kept it simple as usual, just three strips of card and accented with glitter. I did play around with the idea of adding some flowers or ribbon - but it didn't seem to add anything to them - so I left them as they were!... hope it inspires you to get raiding your scraps supplies!!
happy crafting

Jane x

No comments: