Monday, April 5, 2010

Those lovely ladies...


I haven't had time to make up any cards over the weekend - and thought I would have a browse through some creations I made a while back - sometimes it reminds you of stamps, designs, layouts or colours that you haven't used for a while and renews the inspiration. This is the card that leapt out to me. Created using a couple of images from the Joanna Sheen Fashion Boutique CD. I have spritz the background with a glimmer mist, mounted the two images, add a few holographic peel-off dot details and a simple polka dot ribbon... simple and elegant! I definitely need to make up some new designs with this CD... there's lots of favourite designs I use over an over again, but there's also often a gem of a picture you just didn't spot last time you looked!
Happy Crafting!
Jane

No comments: