Thursday, April 1, 2010

Can you hear the Easter Bunny?



Sorry I haven't blogged for a couple of days.... been a busy week! Spent ages drafting out my newsletter for it not to save properly and had to do half of it again grrr - If you didn't receive it yesterday and would like to be added to the mailing list - just drop me an email - my address is on the right hand side of the blog and I'll add you on!.. you get to hear about new stock and special offers - and don't worry you won't get bombarded with mail like you do with some mailshots - 2-3 times a month at most!... anyway.. back to the topic in hand - Easter.... Just a quick simple card this time using the gorgeous bunny from the latest Joanna Sheen CD - Jayne Netley Mayhew Part 2 - I love this CD - it has lots of lovely animal and plant images to choose from - I could make endless cards from this CD alone! I hope you are all ready with your chocolate eggs... mine has been sitting on the shelf tempting me for a fortnight - but I've been good - it's still intact! I'll be spending time with my family over Easter - catching up with my brother which will be nice!
Poor Molly has been poorly today and had to go back to the vets - but she's feeling much better now and is barking at the top of her voice as I type - probably at some poor cat who has ventured into the garden as usual - so she's definitely feeling better!
I've been busy making some jewellery this week and researching new suppliers to introduce the jewellery and beading stock to the website soon - first order has gone in today for all the findings... so watch for it to appear shortly!
Have a lovely Easter!
Jane

No comments: