Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Aliens have landed!


This fun card has been created using the UMount Outer Space (item 6472) stamp set. I started with a square of black card and spritzed it with Cosmic Shimmer Misters - Blue Lime, Bronze Blush and Lilac Night. Then I ripped some scrap paper into a hill shape and placed in down onto the card like a mask and sprayed it heavily with Ocean Sunlight to create the land at the bottom. I punched out a circle in white and spritzed it with lilac night and silver misters. Next I stamped my aliens onto black card. I created a mask for the green alien using a sticky note so I could have a row of three! I coloured in using Promarkers - tea green for the 'ghost' alien. Orange and true blue for the tall one and lime green for the 3 eyed aliens!. Then just assemble it all together for a fab fun card! I've a busy week this week with 3 craft events to do - but I've lots of cards to post up as well as the creations from the fab workshop I attended on Monday with Creative Expressions - so watch this space, I'll pop on later in the week to post up some more!
Happy Crafting
Jane

No comments: