Saturday, April 4, 2009

Well the car is all packed and ready to head of to Thetford to set up in about 30 minutes... can't believe I'm actually all sorted and ready early -miracles do happen!.... As ever I'll be a happier bunny once I'm all set up ... why do I get nervous setting up... just that panic that I know everything won't fit onto my stall ... but I always get there in the end!

I've made up some lovely new samples, including a gorgeous little bound book with pics from Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique CD (will scan and post them on shortly - it's packed in the car at the moment!)... but also made lots of very cute ATCs from the JS cds... fashion, Jayne Netley Mayhew & the new (very cute!) Messy Rabbit CD...

Had a great time yesterday experimenting with spritzing the glimmer mists over papers I've printed off.... fab effect - highly recommended!!!

As usual it took ALL my willpower not to just desecrate my new stock of glimmer mists that arrived this week... I have my eye on a couple and have promised that if they make it through sales tomorrow & club night Monday then it's just fated that they end up in my craft box hee hee!

I'll try and pop by again later in the week.. got to do a huge stock take so I'm bound to be wandering the trimcraft forum in search of a little sanity with all that counting!!

Jane x

No comments: